In this digital age, most digital data is being transferred to cloud storage solutions or services. The cloud offers tons of advantages, such as easy access and management of data for a lot of people. Though security will always be an issue, as keeping all files in the cloud can make it vulnerable to unauthorized access. For businesses, Symantec’s new Cloud Security Solution is a great way of keeping data in the cloud secure.
Symantec Corp., has introduced new innovations to its Symantec Cloud Security Platform, further extending its leadership as the industry’s most comprehensive cloud security offering. As enterprises embrace cloud applications and infrastructure at an unparalleled rate, Symantec is enabling this transition to the Cloud Generation through stronger protection, greater visibility and better control of critical assets, users, and data. The Symantec Cloud Security Platform delivers the broadest and deepest set of security solutions, delivered in the cloud and for the cloud.
A Security Platform for the Cloud Generation
The Symantec Cloud Security Platform uniquely provides a complete means for the chief information security officer (CISO) of the modern enterprise to securely enable cloud adoption, while unifying both cloud and traditional on-premise environments for seamless security. Symantec is driving this transformation through a robust, open platform that integrates critical security and compliance frameworks while delivering the most comprehensive set of controls available to protect users and the organizational data with which they interact.
New Innovations Delivering Unrivaled Security for the Cloud Generation
With the announcement, the Symantec Cloud Security Platform gains entirely new capabilities for securing critical assets, data and users across the cloud continuum, while leveraging the power of Symantec’s category-leading security solutions to assist customers on their journey to the cloud.
- Securing Users and Data Beyond Traditional Borders
- Integrating Symantec’s Industry-Leading Data Loss Prevention with the Power of Web Security Service
- New Cloud Malware Analysis Service Extends Advanced Threat Protection Sandboxing to WSS
- Speeding the Move to Cloud Security with New Universal Policy Capabilities
- Securing Public Cloud Infrastructure and Platforms as a Service
- Cloud Workload Protection for Amazon Web Service and Microsoft Azure Workloads
- Cloud-Based Web Application Firewall for AWS
- Extending CASB portfolio to gain visibility and control over Microsoft Azure