The LG G4 has pretty big shoes to fill. It’s predecessor, the G3, garnered pretty big deal awards and still continues to slug it out with the newer flagships from other brands despite its relative age. This time around, LG is making sure everyone gets the G4 that they want along with a lot of freebies.
From today until May 31, 2015, anyone can drop by participating LG kiosks or dealships to pre-order the device. So what’s in the pre-order kit?
1. A 32GB microSD card valued at P1,000
2. An LG battery kit (contains a battery, battery case, and charger) valued at P2,500
3. Extra Google Drive storage worth 100GB for 2 years valued at around P2,500
4. Two-year extended warranty
5. Exclusive G4 service hotline with free pickup and delivery upon unit repair
6. 0% interest credit card payment in selected LG concept stores and dealerships when you pick up your unit
All in all, you’re getting around P6,000 worth of freebies and after-sales services from LG. What’s more, you can get the variant of your choice. The Genuine Leather version is priced at P32,990 and comes in three colors (brown, black, and red), while the Metallic Finish variant is priced at P31,990 in three colors as well (Shiny Gold, Black Titan, and Ceramic White).