There are new Xiaomi phones to drool over, and none of them are the Mi 5. Check out the specs here!
EDIT: We’ve gotten the official specs AND availability for international markets (like the Philippines)!
The “Apple of China” has recently concluded its big announcement event and we have the two new flagship smartphones right here.
One of the brand’s flasgship phones, the Mi Note is packed with impressive specs.
– 3D curved Gorilla Glass 3 with metal frame
– 5.7” Sharp/JDI Full HD display (95% NTSC, 1400:1 contrast ratio)
– Snapdragon 801 2.5GHz, Adreno 330, 3GB LPDDR3 RAM
– Dual 4G SIM (micro/nano), Dual Standby
– Sony 13MP camera f/2.0, Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS)
– 4MP front camera with large 2-micron pixels
– Hi-Fi audio system, 24-bit/192KHz lossless playback support
– 3000mAh 4.4V lithium-ion battery, Quick Charge 2.0
The phone has one-handed functionality, an anti-glare coating, and reading mode. The front and back have a durable glass coating.
Mi Note Pro
Even more power-packed than the Mi Note is the Note Pro!
– 2560x1440p 2K Sharp/JDI screen, PPI 515
– 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 8-core processor, Adreno 430 GPU
– 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, faster than LPDDR3 by 1.7 times
– 64GB eMMC 5.0 ROM
– Supports LTE CAT 9 with download speed up to 450Mbps
Mi Note will be available in Xiaomi’s international markets in Q2 2015. Local prices and availability will be announced closer to each market’s launch date.
Check back here for more updates and better photos of the new products! Here’s hoping these smartphones will be available in the Philippines through Xiaomi’s flash sales and their local online retailer Lazada