AMD releases Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.11.2
Gaming November 17, 2017 TWENTY8TWO 0
AMD has released another update for the Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition, which adds support for EA’s Battlefront II, as well as mutliple bug fixes.
Radeon™ Software Crimson ReLive Edition is AMD’s advanced graphics software for enabling high-performance gaming and engaging VR experiences. Create, capture, and share your remarkable moments. Effortlessly boost performance and efficiency. Experience Radeon Software with industry-leading user satisfaction, rigorously-tested stability, comprehensive certification, and more.
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.11.2 Highlights Support For:
- Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II
- Radeon ReLive recorded clips may experience green corruption or green screen backgrounds.
- Radeon ReLive may fail to record when switching a game between Fullscreen and Borderless Fullscreen.
- Radeon Settings may experience a crash or hang when enabling/disabling AMD CrossFire mode on some select Radeon HD 7000 series graphics products.
- Radeon WattMan user interface may not reflect overclocked or underclocked values for GPU memory.
- Radeon WattMan may not apply correct reduced voltage values for some Radeon RX 400 and Radeon RX 500 series graphics products.
- Secondary extended displays may experience green corruption when resuming from display off or sleep modes.
No comments so far.
Be first to leave comment below.