AMD has released another update for the Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition, adding support for Prey, along with some fixes for bugs/technical issues.
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.5.1 Highlights
- Up to 4.7% performance improvement measured on Radeon RX 580 8GB graphics when compared to Radeon Software Crimson ReLive edition 17.4.4(1) Multi GPU profile support
- Fixed an issue that may sometimes cause the error message “1603” during install.
- Radeon Settings may sometimes fail to update through the auto Radeon Software update feature.
- Forza Horizon 3™ may experience minor graphics corruption in some game maps.
- Sid Meier’s Civilization™ VI may experience an application crash when using Hybrid Graphics system configurations and windowed game mode.
- Radeon WattMan may fail to apply settings on some Radeon R9 390 series graphics products.
- Added switchable graphics support for Unigine™ Superposition for XConnect and Hybrid Graphics.