While best known for their PC hardware and mobile gadgets, ASUS also has a photo sharing app, similar to Instagram. It’s called ZenCircle, and it aims to maximize your ASUS handsets by sharing your photos to other users.
Here’s something you don’t see everyday: a tech manufacturer that also makes apps that enrich the ecosystem they have made. In ASUS’ case, the ZenCircle is that very app. It lets you take photos, enhance them, and share them with other ZenCircle users, all from your ZenFone (we’re hoping you have the ZenFone 2, of course).
ZenCircle comes with the usual features of a photo sharing app:
- Explore and follow other ZenCircle users.
- Featured tab shows featured ZenCircle users and their most popular creations.
- New tab shows latest creations from all ASUS ZenCircle users.
- Popular tab shows latest creations with the most number of likes.
- Search Users or Tags to follow based from what they liked.
- Share your creations on Facebook, LINE, and other social media sites or file-sharing apps.
- Built-in camera app lets you take photos then apply customizable filter effects.
- Create amazing photo stories using ASUS PixelMaster Camera and ASUS PhotoCollage.
- Able to upload photos from Facebook and Google Drive
The app gives you the freedom to use your device’s PixelMaster Camera or the built-in camera function, which we like. Taking photos with the ZenFone 2 can get a little tricky, and having an option is always welcome. The one thing we noticed that ZenCircle lacks is a video function, to take advantage of the ZenFone 2’s slow-motion feature! Here’s hoping the app gets updated with that soon.
Download ZenCircle on Google play here.