A few weeks before the Zenvolution launch in the Philippines, ASUS Philippines sent us this phone to play with for a little while in preparation of the ZenFone 3. This time we have the latest generation of ZenFone 2 Laser 5.5s. Since this is the upgraded version of the ZenFone 2 Laser (Normal), we were curious as to what’s different this time around.
- Model: ZE550KL
- Processor: 1.5GHz qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor
- RAM: 3GB RAM
- Display: 5.5 inch 720 x 1280 HD IPS display, 267 ppi
- GPU: Adreno 405
- Screen glass: Gorilla Glass 4 Protection
- Storage: 32GB of storage, expandable
- Front Camera: 5MP
- Rear Camera: 13MP
- Sim: Dual-SIM
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+
- USB Connectivity: Micro USB / USB OTG
- OS: Android 6 Marshmallow
- Battery: 3000mAh Lithium Polymer battery
So far, nothing’s really different about the ZenFone 2 Laser 5.5s right out of the box. We’ll be running the device through a few tests, especially the camera, as it is one of the phone’s main draws (and the laser autofocus, of course). Check back here soon for the full review!