The Zenvolution launch event in the Philippines gave us the ASUS ZenFone 3 a few months ago and ASUS Philippines sent us their flagship for review. Unlike other Zenfones, this particular model runs a different processor, which is something surprising coming from the brand. Check out the specs and what’s inside the box, below.
- Model: ZC520TL
- Processor: 1.25GHz Quad Core Mediatek MT6737M processor
- RAM: 3GB RAM
- Display: 5.2 inch 720 x 1280 HD IPS display, 282 ppi 6M colors
- GPU: Mali-T720MP2
- Storage: 32GB of storage, expandable
- Front Camera: 5 MP, f/2.0
- Rear Camera: 13MP, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash
- Sim: Dual-SIM
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+
- USB Connectivity: Micro USB / USB OTG / OTG Direct Charge
- OS: Android 6 Marshmallow
- Battery: 4100mAh Lithium Polymer battery
The redesigned ZenFone 3 Max packaging retains the clean theme from previous versions and keeps the product the center of attention.
So far so good everything is indeed complete as always from ASUS. But one thing that is something unusual is the OTG Cable that comes with. The way i understand that the ZenFone 3 Max has wide range of capabilities. I heard it can do phone to phone charge. We will be posting a full review of the Zenfone 3 Max soon!