Selfie Experts; The Oppo F1 launch
GadgetsNews February 29, 2016 MattGuyver 0
A few days ago, Oppo launched the selfie device for experts; The Oppo F1.
Oppo Philippines launched the F series of smartphones in the Philippines, starting the F1. The company’s latest offering showcases high-imaging capabilities in a mid-tier mobile device, and dubbed as the “Selfie Machine”. It flaunts an 8-megapixel front camera that has a 1/4-inch sensor and f/2.0 aperture. Oppo claims that the front camera collects 40% more light than similarly-speced mobile phones marketed today.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 octa-core processor
- RAM: 3GB of RAM
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS display, 1280 x 720 resolution
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics (Clock Speed: 533)
- Screen glass: Gorilla Glass 4 Protection
- Storage:16GB of expandable storage
- Front Camera:8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture lens
- Rear Camera: 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture lens, AF and LED flash
- Sim: Dual-SIM
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G, HSPA+
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- USB Connectivity: Micro USB / USB OTG
- OS: Android 5.1 OS via Color OS UI
- Battery: 2,500mAh battery
- Price: Php. 11990.00
Added to the mix: Smart Telecommunications will be offering this phone free with their Plan 1200.
No comments so far.
Be first to leave comment below.