Taiwanese brand ASUS is definitely rolling in the awaited ZenFone Zoom in a few days and we’ve just gotten word of its features. It’s definitely a gadget to consider for the upcoming summer vacation thanks to its camera capabilities!
Armed with 3x optical zoom, Optical Image Stabilization, laser auto focus, and a 5MP + 13MP front and back camera combo, the ZenFone Zoom will have its launch this January 16, during the Sinulog Festival at Cebu. Ten lenses comprise the rear camera to achieve its zooming capabilities while maintaining the smartphone’s thin form factor.
While the rear shooter may be massive, we have high hopes for this particular phone to deliver on imaging no matter the lighting conditions. Check out the video below for more of the ZenFone Zoom’s features:
- Processor: 2.3GHz / 2.5GHz Quad-core Intel Atom Z3580 64bit processor
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR3-1600 RAM
- Display: 5.5 inch 1920 x 1080 IPS display, 401 ppi
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics (Clock Speed: 533)
- Screen glass: Gorilla Glass 4 Protection
- Storage: 64GB, expandable to 128GB
- Front Camera: 5MP
- Rear Camera: 13MP Dual Color Real Tone Flash
- Sim: Dual-SIM
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G, HSPA+
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- USB Connectivity: Micro USB / USB OTG
- OS: Android 5 Lollipop
- Battery: 3000mAh battery
- Price: 26999.99
The spec sheet combined with the camera features make the ZenFone Zoom a great device to bring along during the coming summer vacation for sure. Expect more updates on this phone and a review soon.