AMD has released another update for the Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition, with tons of new features, as well as fixes for issues in Mass Effect: Andromeda.
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.7.2 Highlights
New Features and Improvements
- Radeon Additional Settings has been retired and its previously supported controls for Switchable Graphics, Color Depth and Pixel Format have all been moved into Radeon Settings.
- Now supports bitrates up to 100Mbps for recording or capturing.
- Added new controls for camera transparency.
- Optimized memory usage for lower overhead while recording or capturing.
- Added new notifications for Instant Replay Saving, Recording Timers in Overlay Toolbar and Network Connectivity Issues when streaming.
- Enhanced Audio Controls: Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition now has support for customizable microphone volume controls, audio boost for captured replays and push to talk (mouse + keyboard) support for microphone.
- Now supports DirectX®12 and Vulkan™. For more details on new and supported games visit http://www.radeon.com/chill.
- Now supports Multi-GPU.
- Now supports Hybrid Graphics system configurations.
- Now supports Radeon XConnect™ Technology system configurations.
- Enhanced Sync is a display technology which helps minimize screen tearing while decreasing latency and stuttering at an unlocked frame rate. Enhanced Sync is available in Radeon Settings Game Manager under the “Wait for Vertical Refresh” drop down menu.
Per-Display Color Controls
- Per-Display Color Controls are now available through the “Display” tab of Radeon Settings allowing users to configure Brightness, Hue, Contrast and Saturation.
- Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.7.2 features optimizations for improved gaming responsiveness in DirectX®9 and select DirectX®11 gaming titles.
- Now supports memory underclocking.
- Now supports power state controls.
- Frame Rate Target Control
- Now supports DirectX®12 and Multi-GPU.
- Shader Cache is now supported for select DirectX®9 titles.
Radeon Software Vanguard Beta Program
- The Radeon Software Vanguard Beta Tester program aims at opening a channel for selected participants to work directly with AMD, giving a voice and platform to share their passion for Radeon Software. For more information about Radeon Software Vanguard program visit www.Radeon.com/Vanguard.
Radeon.com Feedback and Feature Voting
- Radeon Software feedback and feature voting has been updated. Visit www.radeon.com/feedback to provide Radeon Software feedback and vote on future Radeon Software features.
- Mass Effect™: Andromeda may experience incorrect colors when using an HDR display and a secondary SDR display connected in extended mode.
- Fan speeds when using Radeon WattMan may remain elevated and not drop back to idle states after 3D workloads.
- Some video playback applications may experience stutter in fullscreen with AMD FreeSync™ technology enabled.
- Radeon ReLive may exhibit corruption in recordings when capturing Microsoft Office applications.
- Radeon ReLive may experience recording or streaming issues when task switching using ALT+TAB.