ASUS launches Platinum Protection Warranty service
Laptops and other devices breaking down can be a big hassle, especially if they are used for work. One of the biggest concerns Filipinos have when it comes to purchasing new electronics would be the warranty, and how much it covers. If you’re thinking of getting a laptop this year as an upgrade for work or pleasure, ASUS has a value-added incentive for your consideration.
Starting now, all laptops under the ASUS, ROG, and ExpertBook lines will be covered by what the company calls the Platinum Protection Warranty service.
The main highlight of the ASUS Platinum Protection Warranty (PPW) is what ASUS calls “Local Accidental Damage Package”, or LADP, and covers accidental damage such as drops, falls or other collisions, liquid and electrical damage, and even acts of nature such as earthquakes, floods and typhoons.
Previously costly repairs which fall outside the standard warranty coverage will now be more affordable. For ASUS laptops that are eligible under the PPW, ASUS will shoulder 100% of the labor cost and 80% of the part replacement cost. All ASUS, ROG and ExpertBook Laptops purchased from January 1, 2020 onwards are eligible for the ASUS PPW, and can be claimed once within the first year of warranty. Should any of our users need to avail of the services offered by the PPW, our 99 Authorized Service Partners are spread out in more than 60 cities all over the Philippines to serve them. For the complete list of ASUS Authorized Service Partners, click here: www.asus.com/PH/support/Service-Center/Philippines.
With the Platinum Protection Warranty, ASUS is now providing what it calls the “perfect warranty package”. Combined with its two years’ global warranty as well as the ASUS and ROG Premium Care services, you can be assured that your laptop is in good hands, whether it is damaged due to an accident, or if you want to have it cleaned and serviced for preventive maintenance. The 2 Years Global Warranty upholds ASUS Philippines’ Gold Standard in after-sales service and is honored not only within the country but also in 193 countries worldwide. ASUS Premium Care also lets customers take advantage of ASUS’ Authorized Service Partners’ expertise for their laptops’ internal maintenance, ensuring longer lifespan and improved overall performance. Together with the ASUS Platinum Protection Warranty (PPW), ASUS aims for more protection and a more complete, worry-free product experience.
Here are the main points of the service:
Who can use the service?
Customers who purchased starting January 1, 2020 their ASUS Consumer, Business and Gaming Laptops.
How can the service be used?
Customers must bring the official receipt as proof of purchase to the Asus Service Center to avail the ASUS Platinum Protection Warranty.
1. The ASUS Platinum Protection Warranty is available to all new buyers starting January 1, 2020 of all ASUS Consumer, Business and Gaming Laptops.
2. Accessories such as mouse, USB cables, etc. are not covered under the ASUS Platinum Protection Warranty.
3. The ASUS Platinum Protection Warranty can only be used within the Philippines, and must also be products purchased from authorized ASUS dealers in Philippines only.
4. The customer must bring the official receipt as a supporting document to the ASUS Service Center to avail the ASUS Platinum Protection Warranty.
5. For more information, Customers can inquire via
ASUS Call Center
Landline: (02) 7798-5700
Operating Hours: Monday to Friday 9AM- 6PM
The ASUS Platinum Protection Warranty covers the events listed below.
1. Accidental Damage
2. Liquid Damage
3. Power Surge Damage
4. Acts of Nature Damage
The ASUS Platinum Protection Warranty does not cover the events listed below.
1. The installation of wrong program (or illegal program) by the customer
2. Products lost or stolen
3. The damage that the customer intentionally caused
4. Data lost during transfer, recovery or installation to the laptop
5. Accessories ( Mouse, Cable, Bag)
6. Serial number is not recognizable
7. No Official Receipt to present
For full mechanics of the ASUS PPW, click here: www.asus.com/PH/ASUS_Website_
No comments so far.
Be first to leave comment below.