Racing game and Rally fans have something to be excited about, as Bandai Namco has announced that DiRT 4 will be available across Southeast Asia (including the Philippines) on June 9 for the PS4 and Xbox One. DiRT 4 is part of Codemasters DiRT series of rallying games.
DiRT 4 takes the passion and authenticity of off-road racing to the next level, whilst also re-introducing gamers to white-knuckle truck and buggy racing in Landrush.
Double FIA World Rallycross Champion Petter Solberg and rally driver Kris Meeke have both been involved in the development of DiRT 4 and they give their thoughts on Your Stage, a game changing stage creation system.
Your Stage allows you to produce a near infinite number of unique stages at the touch of a button in DiRT 4. You choose your location and set the route parameters, then Your Stage does the hard work to create a unique rally stage that you can race. You can then share and challenge your friends to take on your bespoke stage.
Distributed by Bandai Namco Entertainment Asia, DiRT 4 will fearlessly race to the PlayStation® 4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One and Steam on the 9th June 2017. DiRT 4 takes the passion and authenticity of off-road racing in both rally and rallycross to the next level, whilst also reintroducing gamers to Landrush, thrilling short-course racing in trucks and buggies.
- OVER 50 OF THE MOST BREATH-TAKING OFF-ROAD CARS EVER BUILT – Including Ford Fiesta R5, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI, Subaru WRX STI NR4 and Audi Sport quattro S1 E2
- 5 INCREDIBLE RALLY LOCATIONS WITH MILLIONS OF ROUTES – Australia, Spain, Michigan, Sweden & Wales
- THE OFFICIAL GAME OF THE FIA WORLD RALLYCROSS CHAMPIONSHIP – Race at Montalegre, Lohéac Bretagne, Hell, Holjes & Lydden Hill in a multitude of different series
- LANDRUSH – Short-course dirt track racing in Pro Buggies, Pro-2 Trucks, Pro-4 Trucks and Crosskart vehicles in California, Nevada and Mexico
- JOYRIDE – Laptime challenges, smash challenges, free-play area and send challenges to friends
- DiRT ACADEMY – Taking place at the DirtFish Rally School in Washington, USA, learn the skills, techniques and practice to become the best!
- CAREER MODE – create your driver, compete across the disciplines, gain sponsors and build your team with clear goals and rewards
- COMPETITIVE GAMING – Daily, weekly and month-long challenges against fellow players from around the world
- NEXT GENERATION OF RACENET – Live ladder, leagues and tournaments, cross-platform leaderboards, enhanced CREST telemetry system
- TUNING – Tweak your set-up based on vehicle, track and weather conditions to best suit your racing style
- DAMAGE & REPAIRS – Wear and tear is faithfully recreated with an improved and realistic damage model. Damage can be repaired by hiring Engineers to work in the team’s Service Area between stages but with a finite amount of time available.